Frustrated with setting up online banking

Anna Hill

18 Mar, 2019 09:51 PM

I have tried at least 5 times to set up my online banking with my financial institute. Money dance says my logon credentials are incorrect and I should contact my bank. I did and they couldn't help me. I've reset my PW with my bank and I know my information is correct. I have been w/out Moneydance for over a week since my hard drive crashed. I need some immediate assistance. Thank you.

v/r

Anna Hill

1. 1 Posted by TonyRI on 18 Mar, 2019 10:26 PM

Hi Anna,

It would be helpful for IK Support to know the Financial Institution that you are trying to connect to. For instance, at the present time there are issues with US Bank connections that have been reported.

It would also be useful for them to know the version of Moneydance that you are using. You can go to Help > About Moneydance to get the info.

Are you setting up your accounts as new, or did you restore from a backup? If you've restored your file from backup and you changed your PIN/PWD with your bank, you may have to disable and recreate the connection:

http://help.infinitekind.com/kb/online-banking-and-bill-pay/recreat...

Regards,

Tony (Just another MD customer, like you)

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac