Citibank direct connection failures

mankiko

23 Apr, 2019 11:46 AM

Hi -
Been having issues with my Citibank direct connect download for a citibank credit card I have. Been having this problem for some time, was hoping the latest MD release might fix it, but no luck. Here is the error I see in the logs:

OnlineService.setAvailableAccounts() {
  Adding acctInfo: <<<:is_cc_acct=1&account_num=XXXXXXXXXXXX1234&is_active=1&phone=&has_xfr_to=0&is_avail=0&has_txn_dl=1&msg_type=5&has_xfr_from=0&desc=&is_pending=0>>>
}
accounts are available!
account: Citi - Dave; serviceType: 5; service: Citi Cards; mode=banking
java.io.IOException: HTTP Error:400 Bad Request
at com.moneydance.apps.md.controller.olb.ofx.OFXConnection.sendMessage(OFXConnection.java:2744)
at com.moneydance.apps.md.controller.olb.ofx.OFXConnection.sendMessage(OFXConnection.java:2568)
at com.moneydance.apps.md.controller.olb.ofx.OFXConnection.getTransactions(OFXConnection.java:978)
at com.moneydance.apps.md.view.gui.OnlineManager.downloadTransactions(OnlineManager.java:560)
at com.moneydance.apps.md.view.gui.OnlineManager.downloadTransactions(OnlineManager.java:475)
at com.moneydance.apps.md.view.gui.AccountDetailPanel.lambda$downloadTransactions$0(AccountDetailPanel.java:295)

TIA
Dave

1. 1 Posted by TonyRI on 23 Apr, 2019 12:00 PM

Hi mankiko,

I actually have a CIti Credit Card and have no issues with direct connect. I wonder if it is like the problem described in the KB article when it talks about the need to recreate a connection:

https://infinitekind.tenderapp.com/kb/online-banking-and-bill-pay/r...

It might be worth a try.

Regards,

Tony (NOT from Moneydance Support)

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac