I can't get Moneydance to sync with Chase.

Jill

13 Jun, 2019 06:24 PM

Does anyone know how to integrate Chase with Moneydance. There is no place to enter their identification code.

1. 1 Posted by -Kevin N. on 13 Jun, 2019 06:45 PM

Hi Jill,

I am a Chase Visa client.

Can you confirm that you have followed the directions in the Moneydance knowledge base to set up online banking?
    https://infinitekind.tenderapp.com/kb/online-banking-and-bill-pay

Specifically 'Automatic Downloads and 'Direct Connect'.

Also, in order for Moneydance to connect to Chase, you need to authorize your account(s) with Chase for Desktop Apps. You do so on the Chase website. Unfortunately, the option is rather hidden. If you need help finding it, let me know and I'll point you to it.

After you have authorized your accounts for Desktop Apps, you should try connecting to Chase with Moneydance. You may likely receive an error.

At this point, log back on to the Chase website and look to your Secure Message Center for an email instructing you on how to verify your Identity.

Once you've verified your identity, you should then be able to connect to Chase with Moneydance.

-Kevin N. (not a member of MD support)

2. 2 Posted by jill.cloud on 13 Jun, 2019 08:37 PM

Thanks Kevin – it worked!

3. 3 Posted by -Kevin N. on 13 Jun, 2019 09:01 PM

Hi Jill,

You're welcome. I'm glad to hear that you were able to get things working.

Thank you for reporting back with your results.

-Kevin N. (not a member of MD support)

4. 4 Posted by joecorrao1 on 05 Jul, 2019 08:28 PM

I’m considering moving my accounts from Bank of America to Chase in large part to get reliable support for bill-pay uploads through Moneydance. Before I move anything, I’d like to make sure that bill-pay uploads to Chase do, in fact, work well once the accounts on Chase and Moneydance are both set up correctly. Can someone please confirm?

Many thanks.

Joe C.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

22 Jul, 2019 03:52 PM
22 Jul, 2019 03:05 PM
22 Jul, 2019 02:34 PM