Loan payment reminders & Online bill pay

AlanD

20 Jun, 2019 10:34 PM

I found references to this issue dating back to 2010, but it appears it has still not been addressed (I just updated to version 2019.3 yesterday). Will the ability to create a Loan Reminder and use it for online bill pay ever be added? I found a work around for this a couple months ago, but now I can't find it. It is kind of pointless to have my loans tracked in Moneydance if the balance does not properly update when I make a loan payment. Adding the Send Online Payment button to the bill reminder doesn't seem too difficult and since customers have been requesting it since 2010, it would seem like a feature you would consider adding. Will this feature ever be implemented, or should I just give up on tracking loans in Moneydance?

1. 1 Posted by AlanD on 03 Jul, 2019 04:35 PM

Since there has been no response to this thread, I guess I got my answer from InfiniteKind? I will adjust my review of the product accordingly.

2. 2 Posted by dwg on 03 Jul, 2019 09:09 PM

I'm a fellow user.

I believe that loans are built around the expectation that the bank will insist on having a direct debit for repayment within their system.

3. System closed this discussion on 02 Oct, 2019 09:10 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac