Citi will no longer download to this financial software message

Raymond Jessen

31 Aug, 2019 11:19 PM

Tried to download my citi credit card numbers and got a message that due to security upgrades citi would no longer download to this financial software and told me to have my software provider to contact them. WHAT NOW?

Showing page 5 out of 5. View the first page

1. 121 Posted by devguy on 14 Nov, 2019 01:45 PM

From: ID Incognito on behalf of mondan ([email blocked]) <[email blocked]>
    Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2019 8:24 AM
    To: [email blocked]
    Subject: Re: Citi will no longer download to this financial software message [Online Banking #14073]

// Please reply above this line
    ==================================================

Bob:

I'm using Ubuntu Linux 18.04 with Moneydance 2019.4 (1892) and am able to download my AT&T Citicard, Discover, and import Quicken (but I prefer Money) files as well.

What got my AT&T Citicard working was being on the phone with the Citi Tech support guy watching me try to log in to my account. Don't know what he did on his end, but it has worked ever since.

On Wed, Nov 13 at 03:55 PM PST, mondan wrote:

On 11/13/19 5:19 PM, Bob wrote:
    pre { width: 92%; margin: 10px 2%; padding: 5px 2%; background: #efefef; border: 1px solid #d6d6d6 } blockquote { margin-left: 0; padding-left: 1em; border-left: 5px solid #ccc; }

2. 122 Posted by dabrjn on 14 Nov, 2019 03:50 PM

Miracle of miracles. I tried again today and it worked finally. I did nothing different this time than all other times.

david

3. 123 Posted by Beatriz on 14 Nov, 2019 04:30 PM

I have the same problem. I talked on the phone with Citi and they tried to fix it on their side to no avail. It says to talk to my software developer but there is not a phone number listed.
    What should I do?

4. 124 Posted by Bob H. on 14 Nov, 2019 06:10 PM

I have two Citi cards, Citi MC and Citi Visa from Costco. I was able to get both to download today. I first tried it, got the error message, then followed the link https://citi.com/datamanagement, got the messed up timer, but reset up the connection as new, and it added Moneydance 2019 to my Active IDs page at citi. Was able to also access my Costco downloads.

Thanks Moneydance and or Citi. Let’s hope this continues to work for the foreseeable future.

As others who have commented , would have been nice to get some ongoing updates from Moneydance as to the status of this issue.

BTW, I am running MD Version 2019.3 (1880)

Bob H.

5. 125 Posted by Steven on 15 Nov, 2019 04:46 PM

It worked!!!! After nearly three months of frustration, my three Citibank accounts all linked under one username and password finally downloaded into MD.

6. 126 Posted by derekkent23 on 15 Nov, 2019 08:47 PM

7. 127 Posted by dwballance on 23 Nov, 2019 08:52 PM

Opening up the "Profile"->"More settings"->"ManageDesktopApps"->"Add Access" gave me a working timer this time (not "Na:Na") and when I authenticated with Moneydance it successfully connected. FWIW the "Datamanagement" URL just redirects me to my main home page. But thanks to Citi or MD who has the situation resolved now!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Citi_Error_Message.png 91.5 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac