Connecting to US Bank

Rhonda Wilson

16 Nov, 2015 10:17 PM

New User. I can't download transactions from US Bank.

1. 1 Posted by Rhonda Wilson on 16 Nov, 2015 10:25 PM

I am wondering if this is due to the challenge questions I typically get when I log on to the US Bank web page such as "What year did you graduate" or "Mothers maiden name" ...
    -------- error message ----

The given customer ID or PIN is not valid. For more information contact your financial institution.

Additional information from the server:
    Signon (for example, user ID or password) invalid

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Jenny on 17 Nov, 2015 10:30 AM

Hi Rhonda,

You can view a list of our supported financial institutions here - http://infinitekind.com/fi

If your bank is not listed then unfortunately your financial institution does not support direct OFX connections, which Moneydance (and other financial software) requires in order to talk directly to a bank.

However, you can still download your transaction files. The best way to get your files into Moneydance is to use a web browser to download them from your bank's web site. You can download into QFX, OFX or OFC files (aka Quicken or MS Money files), any of which will import cleanly into Moneydance.

If you are a new user, I would recommend checking out the User Guide, which contains lots of useful information about getting started.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance, and thank you for your interest in Moneydance.

Jenny
    Infinite Kind Support

3. Jenny closed this discussion on 17 Nov, 2015 10:30 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac