Redstone Federal Credit Union

Leigh Bee

27 Jan, 2020 05:46 PM

Does your program not support online banking with Redstone Federal Credit Union. It says on (Discontinued). If I am not going to be able to access their online banking, I do not want this program and would like a full refund.

1. 1 Posted by Andrew on 27 Jan, 2020 06:04 PM

Hi Leigh,

We have been advised that Redstone FCU have stopped supporting new Direct Connect activations. This means that if your accounts have already been enabled for Direct Connect access, you'll still be able to connect and download your transactions from within Moneydance. However, is my understanding that unfortunately new customers/new accounts cannot enable and use this connection method.

If you're still unable to download your transactions, you should try to recreate the connection. You will need to disable your current connection and then recreate it using the New Connection button on the Online Banking Setup screen. To do so, you can follow these steps:

Select your bank account in Moneydance

Select Online --> Setup Online Banking
    Click the "Disable" button. If you don't see this button, just close the window.

Repeat the previous steps for any additional accounts at the same institution.
    Select Online --> Setup Online Banking (again)

Click the "New Connection" button and select your bank and hit OK
    Continue with the setup process, entering your username/password

Make sure you pick "New Connection", even though your bank is still one of the connection choices after you disable it. Choosing your bank from the long list of available banks will force Moneydance to download the updated information, which should then allow you to connect.

If the problems persist after following these steps, let me know and we will troubleshoot further.

Thank you

--
    Andrew, Infinite Kind Support

2. System closed this discussion on 27 Apr, 2020 06:10 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac