Voya Retirement

Tracy Frandsen

22 Feb, 2020 04:38 PM

Voya Retirement https://my.voya.com/voyasso/index.html?domain=voyaretirement.voya.com#/login-pweb has a Quicken platform to download transactions. But it is not compatible with MoneyDance. Can you check on this and make corrections so I can download my retirement account info?

1. 1 Posted by Tracy Frandsen on 22 Feb, 2020 04:42 PM

This is the message I get. Help.

There was an error communicating with your financial institution. The details of this error are below.

Bank Name: Voya Financial Advisors, Inc.

A communication or parsing error occurred. This could be the result of a network problem, a proxy error, or misconfigured server.
    Error Description: java.io.IOException: HTTP Error:502 Proxy Error

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Maddy on 22 Feb, 2020 05:23 PM

Hi Tracy,
    Thank you for contacting Moneydance support.

Both Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. and Voya Institutional Plan Services support direct connect.

However, we've filed a ticket in our ticketing system regarding this issue, since it has been reported several times, so please be reassured that the developers will be looking into it.

Until we can report back with a final solution, the best way to get your transactions into Moneydance is to use a web browser to download files from your bank's web site.

We'd recommend you download using the OFX or QFX file format if available. If not, use the QIF file format. (These files are sometimes referred to as Quicken or MS Money files). You can import the files to Moneydance using File --> Import.
    The steps for manually importing your data are outlined in this article from the knowledge base.

Moneydance 2019 includes en embedded browser (currently a beta feature) that makes downloading from the banks website much easier. We're also working on another feature (coming soon) that will remember how you download from the banks site and help to automate the manual import process.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have further questions or need any assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

3. 3 Posted by Tracy Frandsen on 22 Feb, 2020 06:09 PM

Unfortunately, Voya doesn’t have OFX or QFX files. They are only for Excel spreadsheets.

On Feb 22, 2020, at 10:23 AM, Maddy <[email blocked]<mailto:[email blocked]>> wrote:

4. 4 Posted by dwg on 26 Feb, 2020 09:09 AM

I'm a fellow user.

There is a note in the change log for Voya in build 1902 of Moneydance:

• Added intermediate thawte CA certificate for internally-managed connections to Voya

Therefore you may like to download and try the latest preview version to see if it resolves your problem.

https://infinitekind.com/preview

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Maddy on 26 Feb, 2020 10:21 AM

Hi Tracy,

I agree with Dwg's suggestion to try using the preview version, although we cannot guarantee it will resolve the issue fully, at this stage.

Please keep us posted on your progress, Thank you!

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

6. System closed this discussion on 27 May, 2020 10:30 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac