Bank of America connections

Janice Falcon

02 Mar, 2020 10:31 PM

I have one Credit Card with Bank of America and would like to download transactions but your list says they are not accepting new connections. So I edited the account page and put the info for the credit card in plus added the URL where I see my credit card info.
Problem when I tried to download it, it says my browser is not up to date and that I am using Safari when I am using Windows 10 with Firefox Version 73.0.1 64 bit which states it is up to date. Why does it state Safari when Safari is not on my computer and how can I download the info for my credit card?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ethan on 02 Mar, 2020 10:57 PM

Hello,

I'm not quite sure why it's saying you're using Safari. I think you're using the internal web browser within Moneydance, but I don't think it should be reporting that way. In any case, that browser is still in development, and may not work on all websites. Instead, open up Firefox outside of the Moneydance program and navigate to your bank downloads from there. You should be able to save your transaction download file to your computer, and can then select in by going to File -> Import from the Moneydance menu bar.

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by Janice Falcon on 03 Mar, 2020 12:13 PM

I was able to go to the website and download the transactions.  Thank you.

3. System closed this discussion on 02 Jun, 2020 12:20 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac