Fail to Download of Bank Transactions

Steve

20 Mar, 2020 08:54 PM

When I request a download of my bank's recent checking transactions, nothing happens, although I enter my bank password, as requested. My bank's online account shows several cleared checks, but they do not download to update my MoneyDance check register for the account. How do I correct this failure to download and update my MD check register? Thanks.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ethan on 20 Mar, 2020 09:45 PM

Hello,

Have you previously connected to this account in Moneydance, or are you trying to set it up for the first time?

If you have previously connected, a few things to check:

Make sure the 'All' button is selected at the top of the register. Some of the other options can filter out recently downloaded transactions.

Do you see a bar towards the bottom of the register that says something like "## Unconfirmed Transactions"? If so, you have the split register view active. You can either click and drag that bar up to reveal your unconfirmed transactions, or exit this mode by clicking on the 'box' icon just to the right of the New Transaction button.

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by Stephen Heard on 21 Mar, 2020 01:08 PM

Got it.
    Handling unconfirmed transactions properly fixed my problem.
    I've never said this about any online customer service organization until
    now ... your online support is wonderful!
    Thank you.
    SH

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Ethan on 21 Mar, 2020 03:20 PM

That's great to hear! I'm glad that's sorted out. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

4. Ethan closed this discussion on 21 Mar, 2020 03:20 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac