My Citi Cards account won't connect via OFX anymore

alexhorseman

28 May, 2020 04:07 AM

I have been accessing my credit card information through the Citi Cards OFX conduit for many years. Just recently, I can no longer seem to get that connection working anymore. I keep getting the following error:

There was an error communicating with your financial institution. The details of this error are below.
Bank Name: Citi Cards
The error code reported by the server was: 2000
We've had a problem processing your request. It may take 24 to 36 hours for the problem to be resolved. Please try again at that time.

Moneydance was listed in my "Allowed Desktop Apps" area in my account settings for Citibank. I removed it, thinking maybe I needed to try to resync this, but I could not re-add it (you basically click "Add Access" and then initiate a connection with your financial software, in this case, Moneydance). It never saw the new connection attempt.

I've tried everything I can think of and am now looking to you for help. Any ideas?

Thanks

Alex Bottinelli

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 28 May, 2020 04:28 AM

I'm a fellow user.

The Citi issue is being discussed in the following thread.

https://infinitekind.tenderapp.com/discussions/online-banking/15841-citi-bank-connections

2. 2 Posted by alexhorseman on 28 May, 2020 05:37 AM

Thank you for that! I’ll be sure to watch that space.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Screen_Shot_2020-05-27_at_11.03.17_PM.png 259 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac