Investment transaction downloads showing up in wrong account

George W Tovrea

02 Jun, 2020 04:40 PM

Lately, transactions downloaded from my investment accounts have been showing up all over the place in banking accounts. This is really unacceptable. Did something change in the latest update to mess this up?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ethan on 02 Jun, 2020 07:31 PM

Hello,

We didn't make any change that I can think of that would cause this. What kind of transactions are appearing in your bank accounts? Is there any kind of pattern or consistency? For example, are they transfers between your investment and bank accounts?

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by Bill on 02 Jun, 2020 09:28 PM

Today, the transactions were all investment account to investment account. They were part of a Roth conversion and appeared in both of the investments accounts (mostly correctly but not quite) and one of the banking accounts. Unfortunately, I cannot give the specific line items from today as I made manual corrections.

B.T.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Ethan on 03 Jun, 2020 04:06 PM

Ok. I guess if it happens again, let us know more details. We would need those to try to narrow down what exactly is going on. Also let us know how you are getting these transactions into the program (direct connections versus importing a file), and your version of Moneydance and operating system.

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac