Fidelity not downloading

ooteschoogen

14 Jun, 2020 03:48 PM

2 of my Fidelity accounts downloaded fine, but the rest timed out. Anyone else having difficulty downloading Fidelity transactions?

1. 1 Posted by mhoggie on 14 Jun, 2020 04:22 PM

Just a user,

I did notice a few months ago that I was not picking up transactions from my Fidelity 401K. But the Fidelity IRA was still picking up transactions. No error messages, just lack of transaction activity. Now I just manually download the 401K activity from the web page, but IRA still works. It's similar to what I experienced with Discover. No error messages, just no transactions downloaded with Direct Connect. I wonder if the Quicken users are having issues. You might check the Quicken forum.

2. 2 Posted by Fred on 14 Jun, 2020 04:35 PM

None of my 4 Fidelity investments accounts download recent transaction this Saturday or Sunday morning 6/14/2020.
    Saw the same problem during June 15 weekend last year 2019, but worked again by that Sunday afternoon. Maybe their annual "maintenance weekend"?

3. 3 Posted by Fred on 14 Jun, 2020 05:29 PM

To give a bit more info on what I see (MacOS, MD 2019.3):
    When I log into Fidelity with my browser, I can see new transactions, like Dividends posted to my Fidelity accounts since my last weekly download.
    In MD, after invoking Online>Download all accounts, I can see in the Status bar at the bottom of the MD window the usual scrolling messages of "downloading transactions..." for each of my 4 accounts, but don't see the usual subsequent message "dowloaded x transactions" before the final message "All downloads complete" or something to that effect. Then looking at the Fidelity accounts in MD, I see none of the recent transaction, which I see by visiting my Fidelity accounts via a browser.

4. 4 Posted by -Kevin N. on 14 Jun, 2020 08:47 PM

Hi Fred,

MD 2019.4 (1904) Preview
    Windows 10 (2004)

Fidelity Investments appears to be working as expected in the above environment.

You may want to test out the Preview build to see if it resolves the issue for you.

-Kevin N. (not a member of MD support)

EDIT: Link to Preview build.
    https://infinitekind.com/preview

5. 5 Posted by Fred on 14 Jun, 2020 11:58 PM

As suspected and mentioned in my posts in this thread, Fidelity Investment transaction downloads work again this Sunday evening 5 pm PDT; must be an annual maintenance episode bu Fidelity.

6. Maddy closed this discussion on 15 Jun, 2020 09:37 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac