Mutual Fund does not import name

tiptonbob

01 Jan, 2021 09:36 PM

I have a several Fidelity funds and all of them import correctly except one. When I import, Fidelity Total Bond Fund imports, but the Security field in MD is blank. The fund has the correct Name and symbol. It is like MD doesn't know about this fund. Something that may factor into this is that I owned the Fund from 2010 through 9/2017, then sold it. In 9/2021 I repurchased it, but the two don't seem to be connected. The graph in Portview View History shows all the prices since 2010 through the present, but the Portfolio transactions (on the same screen as the graph) Only shows the transcations after the repurchase.

1. System closed this discussion on 02 Apr, 2021 09:40 PM.

2. tiptonbob re-opened this discussion on 04 Apr, 2021 02:19 PM

3. 1 Posted by tiptonbob on 04 Apr, 2021 02:22 PM

I guess this discussion was closed because no one had posted any possible causes for this action. I am reopening it to see if it draws any interest and hopefully someone can offer a solution to my problem.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac