NCSECU Transactions Not Downloading

mdubbie

20 Feb, 2021 01:38 PM

Greetings:

2 days ago I began receiving this error and transactions for the bank will not download. I removed the account number for privacy. Any suggestions?

There was an error communicating with your financial institution. The details of this error are below.

Bank Name: State Employees Credit Union - NC
Account: CU Checking
Account Number: XXXXXXXX

A communication or parsing error occurred. This could be the result of a network problem, a proxy error, or misconfigured server.
Error Description: javax.net.ssl.SSLProtocolException: Connection reset

Showing page 5 out of 5. View the first page

1. 121 Posted by Dana on 06 May, 2021 12:20 PM

Anyone else having problems again? This morning I received the following (buried deep in the Console Messages):

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.<br/><br/>

and a bit below that:

<a href='javascript:history.back();'>[Go Back]</a>uh oh, we've gotten some OFX with no headers: <style type='text/css'>

2. 122 Posted by panthersfan on 06 May, 2021 12:33 PM

Yes transactions once again won’t download. I’m done with this struggle. This constantly gives me grief and takes up way too much time. I bought Quicken yesterday. My life is instantly easier.

Lisa P. Cunningham

3. 123 Posted by Dana on 06 May, 2021 12:49 PM

There's also activity today in the quicken thread referenced somewhere above (https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7881499/state-employees-credit-union-nc-ol-220-a-errors/p9):

>After a second failed attempt, I saw that Quicken had issued a program update. After completing this update, direct connect with ncsecu >now works, at least right now.

4. 124 Posted by mdubbie on 08 May, 2021 09:36 PM

Just checked and my accounts are downloading again. Seems to be no pattern on what is going on.

Mark

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

09 May, 2021 04:00 PM
09 May, 2021 03:50 PM
09 May, 2021 02:57 PM