Indian banks

Nikhil Deshpande

27 Feb, 2021 11:33 AM

Hi,

I made a purchase today, but I am unable to find any Indian banks when I clock on "setup online Banking" option. Does moneydance support indian banks - HDFC, IDFC, ICICI, SBI, citibank etc. ?

Thanks,
Nikhil

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 27 Feb, 2021 08:22 PM

Banks outside of the US generally do not support Direct Connect which is what Moneydance uses to automate the download of transactions.

There is no standard way of offering automated data, in many parts of the world the best that is offered is manually downloadable transaction files from Bank's Internet Banking sites.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Ethan on 27 Feb, 2021 08:52 PM

Hello Nikhil,

The full list of banks that support direct OFX connections, which Moneydance requires to communicate securely with a bank, can be found at http://infinitekind.com/fi. As far as I know, there are no Indian-based banks that support this service.

The best way to get your transactions into Moneydance is to use a web browser to download them from your bank's web site. You can download into QFX, OFX, OFC, or QIF files (sometimes referred to as Quicken or MS Money files), any of which will import cleanly into Moneydance. If your bank begins to support direct OFX connections in the future, we will be happy to work with them.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

3. 3 Posted by Nikhil Deshpand... on 28 Feb, 2021 03:45 AM

Hi Ethan,

Thanks for the info. I would like to cancel my license purchase. Can you please initiate the refund ?

Thanks,
    Nikhil

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Ethan on 28 Feb, 2021 01:19 PM

I am sorry that our product did not meet your needs. I have asked our payment processing partners Fastspring to process your refund. They will let you know when the process is complete from their end.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

5. Ethan closed this discussion on 28 Feb, 2021 01:19 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

10 Apr, 2021 12:14 PM
10 Apr, 2021 11:30 AM
10 Apr, 2021 11:16 AM