Citi bank won't cooperate

Riley

04 May, 2021 01:52 PM

I just added a Citibank Costco Visa and business Visa card and am unable to download transactions daily from Citi's website. I entered correct user ID and password and get error messages like the screen shot attached here. How can I fix this problem? Thank you.

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 04 May, 2021 09:23 PM

I'm a fellow user.

You appear to e trying to use Moneydance's embedded browser to download transaction data.

This browser is what is started if you have configured a web address in the account info screen and then click on the Download button in the register.

This feature is still very much in development and there are many banks worldwide it does not work with.

You have two basic choices.

1. Use your system browser to connect to your bank You can start this in Moneydance in two ways.
      ~ Use the Open Account website tool by taking the menu option Online --> Open Account website.
      ~ Hold down the Ctrl key(Command key on a Mac) when clicking on the download button will also open up your system browser.

2. Use Direct Connect to set up an automatic download connection from your bank, see:

https://infinitekind.tenderapp.com/kb/online-banking-and-bill-pay/direct-connect

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Screen_Shot_2021-05-04_at_8.49.07_AM.png 1.35 MB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac