New Credit Card

jnpdonovan

06 May, 2021 06:33 PM

Just had to get a replacement credit card because the original one was compromised by fraud. I know how to add a new card, but is it possible to merge the old card's activity/history with the new card?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Melissa on 06 May, 2021 07:14 PM

Hi John,

Thanks for contacting Moneydance support team.

In regards to your query, yes, it is possible to merge the transaction records of your previous credit card with the transaction records of your new credit card.

There are 2 methods to do so:

1. You could try exporting the transaction records of your previous credit card - via File --> Export, and then import it into the transaction records of your new credit card - via File --> Import
    2. Or, you could try importing the transaction records of your new credit card into the transaction records of your previous credit card - via File --> Import

Hope this information helps. Please do keep us updated with the progress and let us know again if you need further assistance or have any other queries. Thank you.

--
    Melissa, Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by jnpdonovan on 07 May, 2021 02:12 PM

Thank you for responding. Sounds like it should work. I'll let you know after I get the new cards.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac