Down load problems again

Roger King

11 May, 2021 11:45 PM

I am using the version 2021 (2006)
I had a problem a month ago not being able to download from the STATE OF NC Credit Union...
It has re surfaced

1. 1 Posted by Reggie Perry on 12 May, 2021 01:18 AM

I bank here also . I assumed it was just me.
    I am having the same issue and I have the same build version 2021 (2006)
    My last successful download was back on 4-20-2021.

2. 2 Posted by Roger King on 12 May, 2021 01:49 AM

Very interesting I hadn't downloaded in several days and that's about the
    time it stopped when I went in to get the latter part of April I couldn't
    get it

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Maddy on 12 May, 2021 11:08 AM

Hi all,
    Unfortunately we still haven't resolved the issues with the State Employees CU connection. We've updated our connection information and tried making multiple changes, but we've not yet been able to restore the connections functionality.

Another customer has helped us reach out to SECU for assistance, but they what they said is:
    "Unfortunately the only third-party service provider supporting by SECU is Quicken. As such, we cannot provide any technical support or troubleshooting assistance for any other third-party services. You can try checking to make sure your Member Access login credentials are correct and that you are still able to access SECU’s website as normal to ensure that the information provided to any other service providers is accurate. Any further connectivity issues will need to be resolved by the application’s support staff.".

We will continue troubleshooting from our end, but unfortunately at this time I am unable to say how long it could take for us to get the connection working again.

We would suggest you contact the bank and request SECU reach out to us. This has helped with other banks in the past - if enough customers get in touch and advise they're using Moneydance, it can make a difference.

We are also investigating other methods to connect with your bank. Our lead developer is currently looking to support FDX in Moneydance. This is a newer connection protocol that a lot of banks are moving towards.

You can still update your accounts by downloading a file from your banks website. We'd recommend you download using the OFX, QFX, or QIF file format. CSV files can also be imported - the steps are outlined in this article from the knowledge base.
    You can also open your banks website directly from within Moneydance. Select your account and choose Account --> Edit Account. Enter your banks website URL in the 'Website' field at the bottom of the window. Press OK, and then select 'Download' at the top left of your account register.

Sorry for any inconvenience this issue might have caused and thank you for your patience while we are working to get this resolved.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

4. System closed this discussion on 11 Aug, 2021 11:10 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac