Are you ever going to fix this?

M Garrett

04 Jun, 2021 02:08 PM

Downloading transactions with this software is a nightmare. Can you please FIX the steps one must go through to use it? When setting it up there is no way to review what is typed into the password field to be certain no mistake has been made prior to attempting to use the download transaction process. When using long and complex passwords it is quite easy to mistype one. I should be able to actually SEE what I've typed into the password field before initiating a download. Additionally, the copy/paste function cannot be used when entering user names or passwords, this alone would go a very long way to solving this issue. Also, MAKE IT EASIER TO TELL THE APP TO SAVE THE DAMN PASSWORD!!!! I spent the better part of an hour yesterday re-entering all of my logins to the State Employees Credit Union, per an email from you people, only to find that not a single instance of the passwords I entered had been saved and now I have to do it all over. This is ridiculous. The download transactions set up procedures of your software is the worst I've ever used.

1. 1 Posted by Stuart Beesley ... on 04 Jun, 2021 02:25 PM

FYI. If it helps. You can use toolbox extension to view your ofx data including saved passwords.

https://yogi1967.github.io/MoneydancePythonScripts/

I know this doesn’t resolve the core issues you raised ....

(Not support, just a fellow user)

2. Maddy closed this discussion on 14 Jul, 2021 03:12 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

21 May, 2022 03:13 PM
21 May, 2022 02:13 PM
21 May, 2022 02:09 PM