Can I modify a payment that was sent accidentally?

Doug

25 Sep, 2021 03:07 PM

I was entering the amount to send, and when I went to hit . for the cents, I accidentally hit the enter key (right next to . on the number pad), and immediately sent the transaction. I'd have thought when entering text that you could hit 'enter' to confirm the contents of the field and move to the next one, since the focus was on that text entry box, but not in this case.

Can I modify the sent transaction (best case), or must I send another online payment for under a dollar?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Maddy on 28 Sep, 2021 11:22 AM

Hi Doug,
    Firstly, please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in responding to your query.

You could use the duplicate function (highlight the transaction first and click click) to edit it and record it in place of the incorrect one.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by Doug Metz on 30 Sep, 2021 12:59 PM

Hi Maddy,

My concern is that the bank won’t see / send the updated amount. Does the transaction get re-synced to the bank, or does it just update in my register?

Thanks for your time,
    Doug

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac