I am unable to set up Plaid connection to several banks, and one common thread is that they use MFA with on-time codes sent via email.
Here is the sequence:
- Select bank
- Enter User ID/Password
- Plaid screen shows "Verify your identity" with a radio button to get a security code via my email; Checking the email and clicking continue
- Plaid screen "Verify Email Address" asking to enter the security code
- Receive one-time code via email
- Enter the received code into the Plaid screen, click Submit
- Invariably the code is not accepted, the screen shows "Security Code Incorrect", and clicking on "Try again" leads to a rabbit hole of variations of the same
I have this exact sequence for both T. Rowe Price and Transamerica, is there a systemic issue?
Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.
|?||Show this help|
|ESC||Blurs the current field|
|r||Focus the comment reply box|
|^ + ↩||Submit the comment|
You can use
Command ⌘ instead of
Control ^ on Mac
System closed this discussion on 13 Jan, 2022 02:40 PM.