Switching from Moneydance+ $5/month to the $2/month subscription

Steven B

21 Oct, 2021 01:51 AM

Hi,
I currently subscribe to Moneydance+ using the $5/month option. I'd like to purchase the software and switch to the $2/month subscription option.

Can you please walk me through the steps to do this? Thanks very much.

1. 1 Posted by Ismael on 21 Oct, 2021 02:52 PM

I a also interested in the answer to that question. I did not found how the $5 or the $2/month is selected.

2. 2 Posted by Steven B on 26 Oct, 2021 01:31 AM

Bump. Just want to see if anybody knows anything about this. IK can you help?"

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Sean Reilly on 26 Oct, 2021 09:38 AM

Hi Steven,

Sorry about the late reply. Yes, this is definitely possible. To do it, you should cancel your current subscription. To do this, click the Online->Setup Moneydance+ menu, then click the Manage Account button which will open your Moneydance+ account page in a browser where you can cancel the account. Once you've canceled the account it may be that the account page shows your subscription as still active for the remainder of the period. If so, you might not be able to subscribe until the current period runs out. I can force that to change if you let me know the email address you used to register the subscription.

Once your subscription is canceled then you can purchase Moneydance at https://infinitekind.com/purchase and then enter the new license key into Moneydance. At that point you can subscribe using the Online->Setup Moneydance+ menu again, and should see the $2/month subscription option automatically.

Please let me know if you have any trouble with any of these steps. We still have subscription issues which we need to iron out, and I'm sure you're the first person to try this.

Thanks!
    Sean

--
    Sean Reilly
    Developer, The Infinite Kind
    https://infinitekind.com

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac