MoneyDance+ Not Syncing Accounts

jerry

25 Oct, 2021 11:59 AM

Since the beginning of my free 14 day account, I have not been able to sync Capital One. It has a triangle by the name they are working on it which no one from MD can give us an update as to what it really going on. For the past 4 days, Amazon and Sam's no longer works. I disconnected Sam's Club to see if I could reconnect the account and get MD+ to work. No joy! I only get the message "Couldn't connect to institution". This is frustrating. Can't someone in the know from MD give your customers an update as to what is going on? I tried the refresh multiple times and still no joy.

MD+ has the potential to really save me and I imagine a lot of people much needed time so they get do other things than go to the institutions and manually download.

Please help us!

1. 1 Posted by jerry on 29 Oct, 2021 10:38 AM

I got so excited this morning that Sams club went to the point of sending me a code to complete the connection. I received the code but the MoneyDance just hung on the "sending code" screen". See attached image. I even tried a different browser just in case that was the hang up. No joy.

Isn't there something someone who understand MoneyDance+ be able to fix this?

Thank you!

2. jerry closed this discussion on 29 Oct, 2021 04:54 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac