Ethan on 07 Nov, 2021 10:16 PM
You will need to disable your current connection to your bank and then recreate it using the New Connection button on the Online Banking Setup screen. To do so, you can follow these steps:
1) Open your bank account register by clicking on it in the left sidebar in Moneydance
2) Select Online->Setup Online Banking from the menu bar
3) Click the Disable button. If you don't see a disable button, continue to step 5.
4) Select Online->Setup Online Banking from the menu bar (again)
5) Click the New Connection button and select your bank from the list of available institutions that pops up. Hit OK
6) Continue with the setup process, entering your username/password
7) Repeat steps 1-6 for any additional accounts from this bank
Make sure you pick the New Connection button, even though your bank is still one of the connection choices after you disable it. Choosing your bank in this way will force Moneydance to reset the connection information, which should then allow you to connect.
Please let me know if you continue to have connection problems after recreating your connection.