Schwab Brokerage Not Downloading Transactions with a valid MoneyDance+ Subscription

jscime

08 Nov, 2021 02:33 AM

Hello,
About a month ago, I subscribed to MoneyDance+ and am downloading transactions from my bank accounts, paypal, credit cards, etc. just fine. But I cannot download my Schwab Brokerage and Retirement accounts. My Schwab Bank Accounts (Checking) download just fine. But all the brokerage accounts indicate Zero transactions downloaded for each of them and I have several transactions that I know I performed that are showing in the Schwab brokerage accounts. Why does checking and banking work but not brokerage accounts (same user credentials)?

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 08 Nov, 2021 02:59 AM

I'm a fellow user.

Brokerage accounts are not yet supported with Moneydance+. Adding this capability is currently being worked on.

2. 2 Posted by jscime on 08 Nov, 2021 03:22 PM

Thank you for the information. Is there a target date for availability?

3. 3 Posted by dwg on 08 Nov, 2021 07:44 PM

It i being worked on with the aggregator - Plaid - but there is no availability date

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Maddy on 10 Nov, 2021 12:01 PM

Hi,

I can see you’ve received a reply from one of our knowledgeable Moneydance customers, and it appears you’ve been given all the information you need.
    Just to confirm:
    At this time, Moneydance+ does not support investment accounts. We are working with Plaid (the third-party aggregator that our Moneydance+ service uses) to enable this, but we can't speculate on when that will be released.

Unfortunately, Schwab OFX (Direct Connect) downloads are no longer available. Schwab has disconnected this service without a replacement. We are working to restore a connection through Moneydance+ which was recommended by Schwab as the only way forward due to security concerns on their side. Using Moneydance+ in Moneydance 2022 you can download banking transactions from Schwab accounts, but investment accounts are not yet accessible.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions or need more assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

5. Maddy closed this discussion on 10 Nov, 2021 12:01 PM.

6. jscime re-opened this discussion on 10 Nov, 2021 03:59 PM

7. 5 Posted by jscime on 10 Nov, 2021 03:59 PM

Thanks Maddy. You can close the case.

8. Maddy closed this discussion on 10 Nov, 2021 04:04 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac