Using Moneydance+ to connect to Bank of Little Rock

David Gill

08 Dec, 2021 03:53 AM

I think i have followed all of the steps correcting to setup Moneydance+ but when I go to download the transactions for the specific account I am taken to the banks website. I think I'm supposed to login since the "session will be "cached" for a period of time. However after entering my credentials I can not get the webpage to proceed once I press the "Log In" button on the website.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Maddy on 08 Dec, 2021 12:09 PM

Hi David,

We are sorry to hear about the problem you have encountered.

I believe that the internal browser is appearing because there is a URL in the account's information. When you have the account selected and its register visible, can you select the Account->Edit menu and remove the URL from the account information? After that, the download button should then retrieve your transactions through Moneydance+ for that account.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions or need more assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac