Uploading payment instructions

msandman1943

04 Jan, 2022 02:28 AM

I can download transactions to my bank accounts, but not upload payment instructions. Here's what the bank's tech support says - although this is about downloading, not uploading.

"Our service provider FIS Global, has implemented a new security feature due to the increasing amount of fraud that they have been experiencing. This enhancement may not be compatible with some finance and accounting software that our clients may be using. When a third-party data aggregator like e Money or Quicken accesses your banking data, that third party must first pass an authentication test. This involves the owner of the account receiving a security code by text message. Quicken/QuickBooks has this functionality, which is why clients using that software are not experiencing a download issue. However, many other aggregators are not, which means FIS is not able to authenticate the user, and this is why you are not able to download your information."

Do I need to set up two0factor authentication to upload? And is this even possible with Moneydance?

1. Maddy closed this discussion on 04 Jan, 2022 12:54 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac