Syncing Issues

Cliff Mendheim

29 Jan, 2016 11:32 AM

I have been using Moneydance since 2011. i have two bank accounts with ServisFirst Bank and one account with American Express that I download and review transactions. A couple of days ago I began getting an error message after I click on Download All Accounts like I have always done. The error message says it is 2000 and my ServisFirst Bank accounts won't download because "The system is to busy to handle the request." My American Express account will download correctly when I download the transactions only for that account. I contacted ServisFirst to find out if the bank was having any issues with online access or downloads. It was not. I checked and can log in online by going directly to the bank's website through the internet. As a result it now appears to be an issue with Moneydance and thus the reason that I am reaching out to you. Please let me know what you recommend that I do to try and fix this issue.
Thanks,
Cliff Mendheim

1. 1 Posted by Donald Macdonal... on 29 Jan, 2016 11:42 AM

Hi Cliff,

Can you send us the output of your console log? This can be found by going to Help -> Console window in Moneydance, then clicking the "Copy to clipboard" button and pasting the output to us here.

Thanks!

Donald Macdonald
    Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by Cliff Mendheim on 29 Jan, 2016 11:45 AM

Starting Moneydance 2011r2 (803)
    Settings Folder: /Users/raxx1/.moneydance
    Java: 1.6.0_65 (Apple Inc.)

I'm going to be gone for an hour or so but can respond when I get back.
    Thanks,
    Cliff

3. 3 Posted by Cliff Mendheim on 29 Jan, 2016 11:46 AM

Starting Moneydance 2011r2 (803)
    Settings Folder: /Users/raxx1/.moneydance
    Java: 1.6.0_65 (Apple Inc.)

I'm going to be gone for an hour but I can respond when I get back.
    Thanks,
    Cliff

4. 4 Posted by David Hanley on 29 Jan, 2016 03:31 PM

Hi Cliff,

Can you try re-creating your connection with ServisFirst and see if that fixes the issue that you're seeing? You will need to disable your current connection to your bank and then recreate it using the New Connection button on the Online Banking Setup screen. To do so, you can follow these steps:

1. Select your bank account in Moneydance

2. Select the Online->Setup Online Banking button/menu

3. Click the "Disable" button.  If you don't see a disable button, just close the setup window.

4. Repeat the previous steps for any additional accounts at the same institution.
    5. Select the Online->Setup Online Banking button/menu (again)

6. Click the "New Connection" button and select your bank and hit OK
    7. Continue with the setup process, entering your username/password

Make sure you pick new connection, even though your bank is still one of the connection choices after you disable it. Choosing your bank from the list of available banks will force Moneydance to download the updated information, which should then allow you to connect.

Please let me know if you continue to have connection problems after recreating your connection.

David Hanley
    Infinite Kind Support

5. System closed this discussion on 29 Apr, 2016 03:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

04 Feb, 2023 03:31 AM
04 Feb, 2023 03:06 AM
04 Feb, 2023 02:45 AM