THREE Problems

sam

05 Feb, 2016 05:39 PM

(1) I can't log into my profile because it doesn't like my PW and when I try to create a new profile it won't let me saying that "that user is already taken." Well, that user is ME and I don't see any "Lost PW" link. (2) Even though I successfully downloaded bank data (import) two weeks ago, it won't work now. (3) When I tried to download/import it said I could enter transactions manually until I BUY the program. I BOUGHT the program and yet it's asking me to enter my license key AGAIN! WHAT s up?

1. 1 Posted by sam on 05 Feb, 2016 05:45 PM

Gee wiz! No I notice that NOTHING has imported since I transitioned from Quicken!

2. 2 Posted by sam on 05 Feb, 2016 05:49 PM

HELLO! Infinite Support Staff...when will you be responding?

3. 3 Posted by sam on 05 Feb, 2016 05:52 PM

I'm just about ready to ask for my money back on this program. If I don't see this conversations start in the next ten minutes, I'll be asking for a refund.

4. 4 Posted by sam on 05 Feb, 2016 06:02 PM

Okay, we're done. I'll be applying for a refund. Bye bye.

5. 5 Posted by Ian L on 05 Feb, 2016 06:38 PM

Hi Sam,

Our support system is email based, not chat based. We try to respond as quickly as possible, but our replies are unlikely to be within ten minutes most days.

I'd be happy to offer you a refund, but I am inclined to offer you technical assistance first. This is not an attempt to get out of giving you a refund, if that is what you want let me know and I will authorize it. However I can work with you on your connection and registration problems if you'd prefer.

Ian
    Infinite Kind Support

6. System closed this discussion on 06 May, 2016 06:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac