Heritage Bank - Washington State - Suddenly No Longer Working for Download

whitedavidp

19 Sep, 2022 02:40 PM

I have been a MD user for years downloading transactions from many different institutions. This is all done via OFX. One of those institutions is Heritage Bank in Washington state.

For the past few days, all attempts to download from this bank have failed. I am not always sure of the cause. But today I noticed it was error 2000 and said something about an FID.

Per previous experience/instructions in cases like this, I removed the account in question from online banking. I then tried to re-establish it. This too seems to be failing. In the console I see:

uh oh, we've gotten some OFX with no headers: <html>
Unhandled OFX message set: HEAD
Unhandled OFX message set: BODY

Can you please help with this? Thanks

1. 1 Posted by whitedavidp on 19 Sep, 2022 03:07 PM

BTW - I restored my MD file from last night's backup and re-ran today's downloads. Attached is a screen shot of what I see regarding Heritage bank.

2. 2 Posted by dtd on 19 Sep, 2022 07:30 PM

just a user - it appears many banks had this error over the weekend. The issue however does not appear to be moneydance.

Check out this Quicken thread:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7919820/washington-trust-ol-393-a

Not necessarily your bank listed here, but there are a lot of banks that were giving this error on Saturday and Sunday.

3. 3 Posted by whitedavidp on 20 Sep, 2022 12:03 AM

Thanks. Perhaps you are right. As of 5pm Monday it is once again working properly. Cheers!

4. Maddy closed this discussion on 25 Oct, 2022 09:49 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac