QFX Download not recognized

trumphodge

24 Sep, 2022 11:35 AM

I've been using Moneydance for years including the download function for various accounts. Something new just happened and I'm not sure how to fix it. With most of my accounts, when I download from the Moneydance site, the transactions "fill" immediately. But my VISA card sends a QFX file--Moneydance has always asked me if the matching account is correct (when I click it) before filling the transactions. The last time I did that I noticed that the dialog box had a "Do this every time" option and I checked it, thinking it would remove the confirmation step. But now when I did a new download on that account, and click on the QFX file, nothing fills--it's as if Moneydance doesn't see the new set of transactions.

I can't see a way to re-do the way that account works--put it back to the way it worked before.

1. 1 Posted by Stuart Beesley ... on 24 Sep, 2022 11:48 AM

Depends on your version. Either MD menu online, match online accounts, select imported OFX, select NONE

Or toolbox extension. Update mode. Forget banking link.

2. 2 Posted by trumphodge on 24 Sep, 2022 12:25 PM

Thank you!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac