another startup problem - Boeing CU

berry

01 Apr, 2016 12:28 AM

Hi,
I find I'm unable to attach to Boeing Employee CU for direct connect downloads. They are listed in your index. When I select this source, an error msg appears about a lack of SSL cert (see attachment).
I have Quicken 2015 on the same machine and it succeeds at downloading the same account without incident.
Any pointers would be appreciated. I'm on build 2015 (1299) unregistered. Just trying to get started with your product.

1. 1 Posted by berry on 01 Apr, 2016 12:39 AM

PS
    I have MD installed on both a win64 and OSX platform. They both experience the same error msg when attempted to enroll the source cited above.

2. 2 Posted by Ian L on 01 Apr, 2016 01:39 PM

Hi Berry,

Can you try upgrading to the latest version of Moneydance from here:

http://infinitekind.com/downloads

and see if that fixes the issue that you're seeing? Build 1358 should have the certificates you need to connect.

Ian L
    Infinite Kind Support

3. 3 Posted by berry on 01 Apr, 2016 05:09 PM

Thanks. Build 1358 connected successfully, and I was able to download.

One point that may be useful to people reading this thread. I was told by a support guy at my bank that their (OFX) server only accepts alphanumeric passwords. The credentials required were the same as my web login - but the web portal does accept special characters, and hence a web password may be unacceptable for the OFX connection.

4. 4 Posted by Ian L on 04 Apr, 2016 12:46 PM

Great, glad you were able to connect. Also, thanks for the tip about alphanumeric-only passwords with BECU. I'll definitely make note of that for future reference.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance, and thanks for using Moneydance.

Ian L
    Infinite Kind Support

5. Ian L closed this discussion on 04 Apr, 2016 12:46 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

31 Jan, 2023 09:32 AM
31 Jan, 2023 08:51 AM
31 Jan, 2023 08:46 AM