Online transactions posted to the wrong account

Arun Welch

08 Apr, 2016 07:23 PM

I have two accounts at the same bank, and I've set them up in Moneydance with the appropriate information. On one of my downloads it appears that transactions for account B got posted to both account A and B in Moneydance. I'd like to purge all the downloaded transactions from account A for the last 6 months and re-download them. Is this possible?

1. 1 Posted by Ian L on 12 Apr, 2016 12:46 PM

You can remove all of the transactions from the last six months by highlighting them in the Moneydance register and pressing the delete key. You'll be prompted to confirm the deletion.

It is likely that the original problem is a mapping issue. Your accounts are not mapped properly (in other words, one account is pointing to each of your Moneydance accounts).
    To fix this, disable the Online Set-up for the problem accounts. Then you will need to re-enable them. Once you have entered your ID and Password click Ok and wait (do not click next). You need to see a window that will display - "Please choose the account you wish to use" - which are your accounts listed in a drop down list. If you bypass this window - your Moneydance Account will map to the first account on this list. Sometimes you will need to just wait for this window to pop-up as it can take several seconds.

Hope that helps. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance, and thanks for using Moneydance.

Ian L
    Infinite Kind Support

2. Ian L closed this discussion on 12 Apr, 2016 12:46 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac