Downloading from one bank to two accounts

mikemostrom

09 Apr, 2016 06:21 PM

I get transactions mixed or duplicated between accounts when I download: Wells Fargo to my checking and my Visa accounts. I reset the "Setup Online Banking" for both so that each points to the correct MD account. Still doesn't work. Any idea?

1. 1 Posted by Ian L on 12 Apr, 2016 12:43 PM

It is likely that this is a mapping issue. Your accounts are not mapped properly (in other words, one account is pointing to each of your Moneydance accounts).
    To fix this, disable the Online Set-up for the problem accounts. Then you will need to re-enable them. Once you have entered your ID and Password click Ok and wait (do not click next). You need to see a window that will display - "Please choose the account you wish to use" - which are your accounts listed in a drop down list. If you bypass this window - your Moneydance Account will map to the first account on this list. Sometimes you will need to just wait for this window to pop-up as it can take several seconds.

Ian L
    Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by mikemostrom on 13 Apr, 2016 08:03 PM

Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 12:43:31 +0000
    To: [email blocked]
    Subject: Re: Downloading from one bank to two accounts [Online Banking #2804]

Works correctly now. Thanks so much. Nicely handled.

3. 3 Posted by Ian L on 13 Apr, 2016 08:13 PM

Great, glad things are working for you now. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance, and thanks for using Moneydance.

Ian L
    Infinite Kind Support

4. Ian L closed this discussion on 13 Apr, 2016 08:13 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

31 Jan, 2023 08:51 AM
31 Jan, 2023 08:46 AM
31 Jan, 2023 08:40 AM