Error Code 2003 - Problems with Citi bank accounts

sfstroh

22 Aug, 2016 02:39 AM

I have 3 Citicard credit cards and was able to set all of them up with online banking. However, now I'm having a different problem with 2 of the accounts.
1st Citicard account - no problems
2nd Citicard account - It keeps downloading last years transactions. I tried confirming a couple as a test but they keep downloading again. I just upgraded Moneydance and want to start on 1/1/2016 so I don't want to see last years transactions.
3rd Citicard account - I was able to set up all my accounts with online banking. However, the 3rd Citicard account stopped downloading. I tried disabling the account and resetting up the online connection and it still doesn't work. Here is the error message.
There was an error communicating with your financial institution. The details of this error are below.

Bank Name: Citi Cards
The error code reported by the server was: 2003
Account Not Found

Please help!

1. 1 Posted by Ian L on 22 Aug, 2016 02:32 PM

Can you try upgrading to the latest preview release of Moneydance from here:

http://infinitekind.com/preview

and see if that fixes the issue that you're seeing?

Also, for the third account, could you check your account settings in Moneydance to make sure that your account and routing numbers are entered correctly? A typo in either of those could cause the problem you are seeing.

Ian L
    Infinite Kind Support

2. Ian L closed this discussion on 05 Oct, 2016 02:08 PM.

3. sfstroh re-opened this discussion on 26 May, 2020 04:54 PM

4. 2 Posted by sfstroh on 26 May, 2020 04:54 PM

If I download the preview release, will I then have to purchase an upgrade?

5. 3 Posted by sfstroh on 26 May, 2020 05:04 PM

I updated the account information and just downloaded the preview release. I tried reconnecting to Citi Card and it still didn't work. All my other bank accounts and credit cards are working. Just not the 3 Citi Card credit cards account.

6. Support Staff 4 Posted by Ethan on 26 May, 2020 08:06 PM

Hello,

In general, try not to follow instructions from several years ago to resolve new issues, as this can create new problems. I believe I just answered your question on that other thread you started, but let me know if you have further questions.

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

7. Ethan closed this discussion on 26 May, 2020 08:06 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac