Wells Fargo Checking and Savings Summaries Incorrect

Michael Morris

13 Jun, 2015 01:17 PM

I was having the 2000 error from the bank and after applying a fix h=found here it is not communicating with the bank. However the balances shown are wrong. The checking is showing a few dollars over the balance and the savings is showing a few dollars under the checking balance but a couple of thousand above the actual savings balance.

I have not purchased this program yet but will if I can get it to work properly.

1. 1 Posted by Ian L on 22 Jun, 2015 12:47 PM

Hi Michael,

It is likely that this is a mapping issue. Your accounts are not mapped properly (in other words, one account is pointing to each of your Moneydance accounts).
    To fix this, disable the Online Set-up for the problem accounts. Then you will need to re-enable them. Once you have entered your ID and Password click Ok and wait (do not click next). You need to see a window that will display - "Please choose the account you wish to use" - which are your accounts listed in a drop down list. If you bypass this window - your Moneydance Account will map to the first account on this list. Sometimes you will need to just wait for this window to pop-up as it can take several seconds.

Ian
    Infinite Kind Support

2. System closed this discussion on 19 Mar, 2016 04:54 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac