check printing glitch

Walter Haalck

16 Jun, 2015 02:29 PM

This comment was split from the discussion: Error Code 2000 or 2000:9

Bill,
I had the same problem with Wells Fargo, and using your Python Script was the only thing that worked. You have a glitch in MD2015. You can "Disable" and online account, but you can't remove it. For whatever reason you opted to 'Disable' accounts and not 'Remove' the account in your 'online setup' window. By definition 'Disable' does not mean 'Remove'. Either you need to fix the 'Disable' function to remove all account data, or add a 'Remove' button that removes all account data. Otherwise, you will have this same problem OVER & OVER AGAIN.

Also, you have a minor Glitch in your 'Print Checks' window. If you select "Selected Checks" option you CANNOT SELECT ANY CHECKS. At least not on my computer.

Walter Haalck

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ian L on 16 Jun, 2015 02:37 PM

Unfortunately this is a bug in Moneydance. There's an existing ticket in our ticketing system regarding this issue, so I've attached it to this discussion and the developers will be looking into it. I can update you once it's been fixed.

Ian
    Infinite Kind Support

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Ian L on 17 Jun, 2015 02:31 PM

OK, the check printing issue is fixed in build 1229 of Moneydance 2015, which should be available on the preview website in about 30 minutes. Once it's available, you can download it from here:

http://infinitekind.com/preview

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance, and thanks for using Moneydance.

Ian
    Infinite Kind Support

3. Ian L closed this discussion on 17 Jun, 2015 02:31 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac