Upgrade

TOny

19 May, 2024 05:41 PM

Hi
I have just had to pay for an upgrade £25.20 which I did not expect as I thought I had a lifetime licence.
I have upgraded an Moneydance keeps asking me to upgrade and says 'Error. This is a review of Moneydance, limited to 100 manually entered transactions. To remove this limit you will need to purchase a license.'
Can you help please?
Thank you

1. 1 Posted by Tony on 19 May, 2024 05:42 PM

Why am I back here!!!!

2. 2 Posted by dw-uk on 19 May, 2024 06:50 PM

I'm a fellow user, not TIK/MD Support.

When you purchase a licence directly from TIK/MD you do get a lifetime licence - for the version you bought. You additionally get a free upgrade to the next major version (eg MD 2023 gives you MD 2024 - plus all point updates of both). Further upgrades are available at a significant discount. You are never forced to upgrade if you do not wish to do so. This is how it has always been (in my experience since 2007).

See the Knowledge Base article on Licencing and also Upgrades for more information.

If you have purchased an upgrade to your licence, you should receive a new Licence Key by email within 24 hours (usually much quicker). You need to enter this into the updated software in order to remove the 100 transaction limit. Again, the Knowledge Base has details.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Ethan on 20 May, 2024 02:49 AM

Hello,

The above comment is correct. If your new license key isn't working for you, can you clarify the exact version of Moneydance you are trying to register with your key?

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

4. 4 Posted by Tony Egan on 20 May, 2024 08:14 AM

Hi Ethan

The new license key is working, thank you.

Kind regards

Tony

5. Maddy closed this discussion on 20 May, 2024 10:55 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac