Checks on same date not being shown by check number

gary_a1

22 Jun, 2024 07:34 AM

Just started running MD 2024 and have noticed that checks shown on the same date are not listed in the register in descending check number order. See attached screen shot.

How do I get the register to track by check number?

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 22 Jun, 2024 07:58 AM

Right click on a transaction in the register, select sort by from the pop up menu and select Date/Check # from the list.

2. 2 Posted by gary_a1 on 22 Jun, 2024 10:23 AM

dwg,

That worked. But on a MAC its Control click then choose sort by>Date/Check#. I wonder how it changed from the previous version 2019.x to the new
    2024.x. Just lucky I guess. I also went from an Intel MacBook Pro running OS 10.12.6 (Sierra) to an Apple Silicon M3 Max on MACOS 14.5 Sonoma.

Thanks again.

3. 3 Posted by dwg on 22 Jun, 2024 11:21 AM

You have done quite a few changes there so trying to pin point what happened when is difficult at best.

Keyboard/mouse functions obviously have some differences between Mac/Windows/Linux, and even between different keyboards, different mice.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Screenshot_2024-06-22_at_2.26.37 AM.png 24.6 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac