Not All Bank Transactions Downloading

lsallen2433

24 Nov, 2010 04:58 PM

I am using Moneydance 2010 r3 751 and lately not all the transactions I download to a QIF file are coming through. For example, Moneydance tells me that I have successfully downloaded three transactions but only one will show up in my register. All of these transactions have cleared the bank so I don't know where the other two have gone. If I go back and redownload the QIF file, I usually find that all transactions will come through. Any ideas what may be happening?

I am running Mac OS X, 10.6.5, 2 GHx Intel Core Duo, 1 GB 667, MHz DDR2, SDRAM.

Thanks for any info you can give me.

1. 1 Posted by Ben Spencer on 24 Nov, 2010 06:33 PM

Can you open the QIF file in a text editor and confirm that it actually contains all of the transactions that you are expecting to be imported?

Can you confirm that you don't have one of the filters enabled at the top of the register that might be filtering out some of the transaction? If you do have a filter selected change the selection such that the "All" filter is selected.

Ben Spencer
    Moneydance Support

2. 2 Posted by lsallen2433 on 24 Nov, 2010 07:53 PM

Thanks, Ben, I will follow your suggestions and see what happens. I appreciate your prompt response. I'll let you know the results.

3. 3 Posted by lsallen2433 on 30 Nov, 2010 07:11 PM

Everything seems to be working well now with the "All" filter selected. Thank you for your help.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac