Can't Select from List of Financial Institutions

jnpdonovan

29 Jul, 2009 08:55 PM

I am still unable to select my new bank's name from the list of financial institutions.

I'd previously but erroneously selected 'TD Bank - Online Banking', and when that didn't work, I tried to select 'TD Banknorth', which is on the list. I highlighted it, but when I clicked on OK, the resulting name for continuing with setting up online banking within Moneydance reverted to 'TD Bank - Online Banking'.

I saw an earlier post on the forum about trying release 641 which would fix some other problem with connecting to 'TD Banknorth', and have tried that, but it didn't help me.

I am using Mac OS 10.5.7, with Moneydance 2008r4 (641).

HELP !

1. 1 Posted by Brian Adler on 30 Jul, 2009 03:19 PM

John,

641 did fix the problem with the TD Banknorth certificate being rejected (they are using a different type of certificate and so we had to release a new version to accommodate it). But specifically for users who have previously tried to connect using TD Bank Online Banking there is an additional bug (which you have encountered) which reverts the connection to TD Online Banking when TD Banknorth is chosen. We will have this issue resolved as soon as possible and I will contact you to let you know it's fixed.

Sincerely,

Brian Adler

2. 2 Posted by Brian Adler on 12 Aug, 2009 12:02 AM

John,

Even though your connection seems to revert to TD Online Banking, it is in fact connecting to TD Banknorth. We will update the name soon. But be assured that it is TD Banknorth and the connection is working properly.

Brian

3. Brian Adler closed this discussion on 12 Aug, 2009 12:02 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac