Bank of America Connection Reset

Adam Robinson

31 Aug, 2009 05:42 PM

I apologize for posting this a THIRD time, but I'm not exactly sure where it should go. Feel free to delete whichever of the two are in the wrong spot.

As described in this thread...

http://help.infinitekind.com/discussions/financial-institution-dire...

I'm having the same issue, where no connections to Bank of America succeed. Earlier this morning they were taking some time to timeout, whereas now they fail instantly with a "connection reset" message. Several people have responded to my corresponding post in the Direct Connection requests forum indicating that they're having the same problem. I depend on this functionality, so a prompt resolution would be fantastic!

1. 1 Posted by Elizabeth Reed on 31 Aug, 2009 07:42 PM

I would love to know if Money Dance works with BOA. I am hoping that the "download transactions" feature will actually work for my checking and savings account. I have been manually entering everything in. What I am interested in is the "Current Transactions". I am aware how to import my statement-but I am wanting it to download something that I just purchased that shows up online- into Moneydance- vs. having to manually enter it in.

I know American Express works the way I want it to- click Download transactions in Moneydance- and it imports everything that is on my current list. I don't have to manually type in anything.

2. 2 Posted by Adam Robinson on 31 Aug, 2009 07:49 PM

Elizabeth,

Until a few days ago, everything worked fine with BoA. As far as your current transactions go, anything that has cleared the bank will get downloaded. Temporary authorizations are not, but everything else is.

Who knows when this will be fixed, though.

3. 3 Posted by Adam Robinson on 31 Aug, 2009 11:18 PM

...and now it appears that everything is working again.

4. 4 Posted by Brian Adler on 01 Sep, 2009 05:23 PM

I apologize that you didn't hear from us sooner. We were researching what the cause of this might be when the connection starting working again. Apparently, the problem was caused on BofA's end.

5. Brian Adler closed this discussion on 01 Sep, 2009 05:23 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac