Stock graphs are not showing history correctly

Athene

11 Dec, 2009 05:05 PM

All of my stocks are showing the same problem. The graph date goes up to mid September although the history shows price history up to the 9th Dec 09. If I switch to volume view the graph displays up to today's date. Another error noted is that the current price field is not picking up the price shown in the history. So, all stocks are showing a history up to 9th Dec even though I performed synchronisaton twice today (I have checked the ticker symbols and exchange and they are correctly identified for each security) but some current prices have picked up the ones from the 9th Dec but some are showing a much earlier price and no graphs are showing any history beyond mid September. Problem seems to have occurred since upgrading today.

1. 1 Posted by Brian Adler on 06 Jan, 2010 10:03 PM

Athene,

I am very sorry that we never replied to your inquiry. In most cases that I am aware of the issue is not with Moneydance but with the data feed (from Yahoo Finance) that Moneydance uses to update it's equity values. We are aware of this issue and are actively looking for a solution such as using Google Finance which seems to have better historical data.

Sincerely,

Brian Adler

Moneydance Support

2. Angie Rauscher closed this discussion on 24 Jul, 2011 07:10 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac