New version not detected

Ted

19 Mar, 2019 02:35 PM

I'm using the 1858 Preview version on Windows 10. I've been through at least two updates since switching to the 2019 version, so I know the updater has worked before. Today I was browsing the forum and saw someone mentioning 1859. I went back to MD, checked for updates, and made sure the "Check for preview/beta updates" box was checked. It gave me the message that I have the latest version. When I manually go to the preview download page, I see that 1860 is current.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Henry on 20 Mar, 2019 02:41 PM

Hi Ted,

Thank you for contacting us.
    When you use the Moneydance Updater do you have the option to include preview versions ticked?
    I understand that this has worked for you with the previous previews, however it is possible that the setting was changed, this can occur in very rare circumstances.

As the new preview includes multiple fixes I recommend downloading it.

Henry
    Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by Ted on 20 Mar, 2019 08:26 PM

Yep, that's why I said in my post the box was ticked. Thanks for the reply. I directly downloaded 1860.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac