Salary shows as positive while salary bonus shows as negative

Hendy

18 Apr, 2019 09:20 AM

I'm still using MD v2014.5 (980) because I still want to use the ipad add directly through wifi and not going through cloud storage services.
The problem is, I've just noticed that if I go to the transaction filter report and if I filter by salary and to show all the children, for some reason the salary figures get shown as positive, but the salary: bonus gets shown as negative.

I've checked the categories, and I can see the Salary is an Income type, and Bonus is a child of salary.
When I enter the transactions, all the salary and salary bonus amounts are always positive (from the bank account the amount is on the deposit side, and category is set to salary or salary bonus).

If I go to the dashboard I can see the salary + bonus amount in the budget section is actually correct, however if I go into the budget itself, both the actual amount for salary and salary bonus are negative, while the budgeted amounts are positive.

Is there a bug with my version, or is there something that is not correct with my data?

1. System closed this discussion on 18 Jul, 2019 09:20 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac