Editing an account

ourotherstuff

14 Jun, 2019 09:41 AM

Hi.

Listing the accounts and being able to edit an account from that list is no longer working.

I get to this function by clicking on Tools and then Account. The Edit Accounts window does not appear. But alt tabbing through the open apps I can see the window but sit still is not displayed when selecting the app.

I have version 2019.2 (1868) installed having upgraded from 2019.1 to try to fix the problem.

I am running Windows 10.

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 14 Jun, 2019 10:02 AM

I'm a fellow user.

It is possible that the edit window is being rendered off screen.

To see if it is, use your path to go to Tools --> Account then when you cannot see the Edit accounts window, user the key sequence ALT SPACEBAR, then press the M key. If this is the problem you should be able to use the arrow keys to move the Edit Account window onto the visible display.

2. 2 Posted by ourotherstuff on 15 Jun, 2019 03:51 AM

Thanks so much fellow user.

What you described is exactly what my problem was!

I use an extended screen when I have my laptop docked. I must have moved Moneydance to the extended screen the last time I used the Edit Account function.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac