Incorrect dates in graphs/reports using All Dates for date range

DrgnMastr

14 Jun, 2019 02:39 PM

Recently, I have had to generate some reports and graphs for my accountant on an estate account that I have been managing. I chose "All dates" for the date range criteria in them. There are two problems: The beginning date and the end date range in the header.

The beginning date is always the date of the oldest entry throughout all my accounts, which in this case ia 1969. Anytime an account is created, it uses this oldest date for the balance of $0. It would be nice if the user, could select the date the account is created. The suggestion for the graphs and reports would be to use the date of the first entry in the account versus when the account was created in the header as the beginning date.

The end date in the header is the main problem. It uses today's month and day (when the report/graph is generated) but the year is today's year + 1. So a report generated today with all dates would have 6/14/2020 as the end date in the range.

It is a bug that should be fixed sometime.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

21 Jul, 2019 05:00 PM
21 Jul, 2019 01:55 PM
21 Jul, 2019 11:31 AM