Error Accessing my Credit Card Transactions Online

kcelsi

09 Nov, 2019 02:27 PM

Hello. I'm receiving an error when I try to download my transactions from my Costco Citi Card:

"There was an error communicating with your financial institution. The details of this error are below.

Bank Name: Citi Cards

The error code reported by the server was: 2000

We've recently updated our online banking experience. To continue using this app, you'll need to relink the app to your Citi account. You can complete this at https://citi.com/datamanagement. As a reminder, only credit card accounts can be linked."

I went to the link and tried to reconnect the account, but it didn't work. Do I need a software update? Please let me know if there is a fix for this issue. My Chase cards are not having any problems. Thank you.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Maddy on 11 Nov, 2019 02:21 PM

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about the problem you have encountered.

In regards to Citi Cards, according to other Moneydance customers, the connection seems to be working as from today. Please refer to this thread.

Please let us know if that it not the case for you.

In regards to updating your software, it would be useful to know which version of Moneydance you are running, at the moment.

To check this, open Moneydance and select Help --> About Moneydance (or Moneydance --> About Moneydance on a Mac) where the version and build number will be displayed.

Thank you

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac