T Rowe Price transaction downloads

Eric

31 Dec, 2009 01:58 AM

I have installed MD trial version on a new IMAC. I have some mutual funds with T Rowe Price. I have set them up as investment accounts in MD with the ability to download transactions. I had imported a QIF file from Quicken that had these mutual funds set up as investment accounts as well. Now, each time I download transactions for each mutual fund from T Rowe Price, it duplicates transactions that are already in my register. I delete the newly downloaded transactions, but the next time I download w/ T Rowe Price, the same transactions are downloaded again. As there are months worth of transactions each download, this is tedious to delete them each time. This did NOT happen when I used Quicken and in Moneydance it does NOT happen when I download transactions from Vanguard mutual funds. Vanguard seems to recognize the transactions have already been downloaded and don't need to be downloaded again. It seems that T Rowe Price doesn't similarly recognize this. Any work around?

1. 1 Posted by Angie Rauscher on 11 Jan, 2010 07:54 PM

Eric,

I apologize for the lateness of this response. Are you still experiencing this issue with T.Rowe Price downloads? Please let me know and we will look into possible causes and solutions to this issue.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance, and thank you for your interest in Moneydance.

Angie Rauscher
    Moneydance Support

2. Angie Rauscher closed this discussion on 11 Jan, 2010 07:54 PM.

3. Lieberman Eric re-opened this discussion on 11 Jan, 2010 10:21 PM

4. 2 Posted by Lieberman Eric on 11 Jan, 2010 10:21 PM

Thanks for getting back with me. The problem's resolved.

5. Angie Rauscher closed this discussion on 15 Jan, 2010 02:16 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac